How to create virtual reality (VR) experiences in Rise.com
Creating a Rise.com course with VR content is easy. Experiences can include interactive virtual reality/augmented reality, 360-degree videos or 3D models.
This brief guide takes the user through the process of including a LearnBrite experience in Rise.com.
Table of Contents
Embedding a space in Rise.com
Getting the embed code
After creating the space, it will be visible in the list at https://app.learnbrite.com/dashboard, and the embed code needed in Rise.com has automatically been generated. To copy it,
- Click on the three vertical dots on the right of the space’s title, and then on Export in the menu that appears
- A number of export options will be shown to you. Expand Webpage embed by clicking on it, and then click on the Copy button on the right of the code to copy the whole snippet. We will use this shortly.
Embedding the code in Rise.com
In Rise, open the page of the course you want to edit (or create a new one), then add a new Lesson by clicking and writing in the Add a lesson title… section, then on the Add content button. Choose Lesson from the dropdown.
The page of this new lesson will open, to which blocks can be added. For Scenario, click on All blocks on the left.
Then select Multimedia from the sidebar, and then Embed.
A block with some pre-populated content will be added, which needs to be edited. Fortunately the process is straightforward:
- Click on Edit, a button that appears in the top left corner of your block when hovering over it
- Click Change, on the right of the new menu that opens
- Paste the embed code from the Dashboard section of this guide into the box, and press Enter.
That’s it! The scenario will now be loaded as part of your course.
It is currently not possible to send a score from the LearnBrite platform to Rise.com. Articulate have confirmed that they are working on a way to import Storyline 360 modules, which do support this functionality, so stay tuned! In the meantime, Storyline 360 and Rise 360 can support recording scores from a 3D experience, see “Integrating LearnBrite with Articulate Rise 360”
We are sorry that this article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this article!
Tell us how we can improve this article?