The LearnBrite platform allows hosting a Q&A session both synchronously (realtime) and asynchronously (answers are given at a different time). This feature is available from version 2.14 onward.
Enabling and disabling Q&As
The feature is enabled by default. It can be turned off from the settings of a space or world, in the following section:
- v 2.13 (and earlier): the feature is unavailable
- v 2.14 (and later): Experimental settings
For instructions on how to change the version of a space/world see “How can I change the version of a space/world?” in the Known Issues & FAQ guide
For instructions on how to change the settings of a space/world settings, see “Space settings > How do I change the settings of a space?” in the Known Issues & FAQ guide
Q&As can be shown from the “more” menu in the top right corner of the interface.
The Q&A dialog is divided in multiple sections. By default, the Open tab is showing, listing currently unanswered questions as well as allowing posting new ones.
- Switch between Open and Answered tabs
- List of questions: only Editors and Presenters are allowed to answer questions at this time.
- New question box: all users can post new questions by writing it in the input box, then clicking “Ask”
The Answered section contains instead a list of questions which have received an answer.
Editors and Presenters can click on Post to chat to publish the answer in the public chat.
We are sorry that this article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this article!
Tell us how we can improve this article?